Tuesday, April 30, 2013

INSANITY - Day 23 - Cardio Power and Resistance

Yeah, today was a good solid morning. Power & Resistance and 2.09 miles. Did it by myself today, but really went hard for 767 calories burned total. I was worried going in that I would be by myself and have a down morning, but pushed through. One thing I have found is that pushing hard in the warmup makes a huge difference for me. Not waiting until the 3rd set to get 'up', but trying to push that into the end of the 1st round instead makes the whole workout better.

On the down side, I'm getting my blood drawn at a health fair this morning, so I've had to fast for the last 12 hours and I am ready to EAT!!!!

update:

Went to the Health Fair. Got my blood drawn for a comprehensive test, BP (good), hearing (good), grip test (tech said I had the high score for the day), body fat % (woot). Very happy that I've been using my home body fat calipers wrong. They had an electronic fat % scale and it put me about 5% lower than my calipers. That made my day.

Day 23 Fitness Stats

Cardio Power and Resistance

Minutes:40
Calories:488
Average HR:132
Max HR:172

2.09 miles - treadmill

Minutes:20:00
Calories:279
Average HR:147
Max HR:159

Stats taken with Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: