Sunday, April 28, 2013

INSANITY - Day 21: REST! and 3 week stats!


3 weeks down! This was a tough week. I really felt like I hit a brick wall and didn't feel like I made much progress. This was the first week in the last 16 that my weight went up instead of down. Could be muscle, but still not real happy about it. I am so close to getting to a major double duty milestone. 179 lbs is not only into the next '10' bracket, but it is also the breaking point for the 'healthy' BMI range for my height. I know these charts are only a guideline, but psychologically, knowing that I am on average, not in the OVERWEIGHT category anymore would be awesome. Getting out of the OBESE category was a major boost for me back a few months ago and I've been hovering just about this one for 3 weeks now, just 5 pounds away.

But I'll keep pushing through. Last regular week of month 1 starts Monday. Then recovery week and the dreaded MONTH 2! My plan after insanity is to go back to some more running. March was a 100 mile month and April probably won't break 60 miles.

Here are my stats after 3 weeks:

Current:
Weight: 183.6lbs
Body Fat (caliper): %20.2
BMI: 26.1

Overall Changes:
Weight: - 2.6lbs
Neck: -0.5in
Chest: - 0.75in
Waist (at Navel): - 0.5in
Hips: -0.5in   ( -0.5 change this week )
Thigh: 0 (+ 0.5 change this week, but I think last week may have been a bad reading)



No comments: