Monday, April 29, 2013

INSANITY - Day 22: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Ah! Today felt much better. Got into it a lot faster, HR was up after the first round of the warmup.

I had a whole crew with me today. My son and 3 others. I find that I do work harder when there are others there. Keeps me accountable to pushing and working hard. I fear we will lose the others when we hit month 2, since they have been hit and miss and are only 1 week in. They are not ready yet for it (I'm not ready and this is week 4!)

Anyhow, 610 cals for the morning is pretty good. This is much more where I want to be rather than in a funk.

Day #22 Fitness Stats

Pure Cardio

Minutes:38
Calories:475
Average HR:140
Max HR:168

Cardio Abs

Minutes:16
Calories:135
Average HR:116
Max HR:170

Stats taken with Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: