Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor and Watch


I was given a Polar FT7 heart rate monitor and watch for my birthday this year and in just a couple weeks, I don't want to exercise without it. It is easy to set up, and the chest strap and monitor are comfortable. It's got a clear display. One really cool thing is that both our home treadmill and the treadmills at the gym are Polar compatible, so the treadmill display and computer constantly are being updated with my heartrate. Which seems to be helping more accurately show my calorie burn (which is lower than it shows without the HR). It's interesting to see that the machines have been overestimating my calorie burn.

I wear the watch and strap during my Insanity workouts and it's great.

You should check it out!

No comments: