Wednesday, May 01, 2013

INSANITY - Day 24: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Wow, kicking morning. 511 cals for the circuit felt awesome then to top it off with a 2.25 mile run for another 306. Sweating like a pig! But I feel great. Pushed hard again in the warmup and it got me pumped for the rest of the workout. I think that the Insanity warmup and stretch will become a staple of my workout regime even after Insanity is over. I think I'm gonna get the audio off the DVD and put it on my mp3 player so that I can use it as a cue for later when I don't have the DVDs in front of me.

Day #24 Fitness Stats

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Minutes:43
Calories:511
Average HR:137
Max HR:173

2.25 miles - treadmill

Minutes:21:45
Calories:306
Average HR:150
Max HR:171

Stats taken with Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: