Tuesday, May 14, 2013

INSANITY - Day 37: Max Interval Plyo

Well, that was terrible. My motivation was gone today. Barely dragged myself out of bed and to the Annex for the workout then schlumped my way through the whole thing. You can see by my numbers below that it was not pretty. It is a hard workout, and my muscles were not there today.  I was not able to get my heart rate up very high. Bleh. I'm tired of these slumps. I'm also still feeling nasty from Sunday's food fest and am still holding on to every ounce of it. Ugh.

There were some cool new exercises in the workout today. Lots of pushups and jumping. Power pushups and balance pushups were good. Hung in there for most of the level 3 drills. 16 pushups, 16 plank runs, up, down, repeat.

I need a bump today to get my motivation up or it's gonna be a long day at the office of coding an event registration website.

Day #37 Fitness Stats

Max Interval Plyo

Minutes:55
Calories:492
Average HR:118
Max HR:159

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

It must have been all that kickball...wore you out. :)

Hang in there!!!