Tuesday, May 07, 2013

INSANITY - Day 30: Core Cardio and Balance

Kicked Core Cardio and Balance up a notch today and it felt good! I got all the way into the burners before I had to take a mini break (those are TOUGH!)

I was pleased that I pushed through a minute of level 1 drills without stopping and with keeping the Shaun T pace.

I'm excited about next week. I've read so many horror stories about month 2, but I'm ready to hit it HARD! I'm getting a taste of being in shape for the first time in a long time and my body likes it.

I'm going to have to figure out how to fit in some running too, because with the longer workouts, I'm not going to have time to hit the treadmill after Insanity in the mornings and I don't want to take a full month off of any running.

Day #30 Fitness Stats

Core Cardio and Balance

Minutes:37
Calories:380
Average HR:125
Max HR:165

2.02 miles - treadmill

Minutes:20
Calories:276
Average HR:147
Max HR:168

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: