Friday, May 10, 2013

INSANITY - Day 33: Core Cardio and Balance (Recovery Week Day 5)

Kicked it back up again today and was feeling pretty good, even if I was by myself. Except for putting my foot down a couple times and dropping my arms a couple times during the burners, I did the entire workout with no stopping. I've found that here towards the end of recovery week I start the exercises while Shaun T is still explaining them on the DVD to get a little extra in, or just jog in place while he talks.

 Hit the treadmill for 20 minutes of just over 9 minute miles. Pushed pretty hard there too. Wasn't till after that I realized my max HR on the treadmill was so high. One more day of Core Cardio and Balance, a day off then the dreaded PHASE 2!!!


Day #33 Fitness Stats

Core Cardio and Balance

Minutes:37
Calories:380
Average HR:125
Max HR:163

2.2 miles - Treadmill

Minutes:20
Calories:313
Average HR:157
Max HR:176

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: