Monday, May 13, 2013

INSANITY - Day 36: Max Interval Circuit

So I blew it last night and ate way too much at a Mother's day BBQ. T bone steak and pork burger and chips and I woke up feeling bloated. Rightly so, I weighed 4 pounds heavier than yesterday. That a lot of extra water and food weight thats gonna take a few days to clear out. Ugh, it just means I have to clamp down on the nutrition a little harder. That's my cheat for a long time. It also made working out a bit of a chore. bleh. But anyway.

Max Interval Circuit was tough and awesome. 731 cals in one workout...yikes. I'm looking forward to doing it when I'm not feeling so nasty. 194 max heart rate? wow that took me by surprise. But I don't doubt it. Shaun T says he is gonna kick your butt and he is right. 3 circuits instead of 2 and they really move.

I haven't done fit test 3 yet. Maybe I can squeeze it in sometime tonight.

Day #36 Fitness Stats

Max Interval Circuit

Minutes:62
Calories:731
Average HR:136
Max HR:194

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: