Thursday, May 16, 2013

INSANITY - Day 39: Max Recovery


In phase 1 of Insanity I always kind of felt in the back of my mind that the recovery workout was kind of a throw away day. Well, in Phase 2 I was NEEDING it. Soreness from the new workouts had set in and a nice slow workout was just what the Dr. ordered. This is a great workout. There are a couple parts that get pretty tough. The side planks to pushup section and the high/low plank sections are killer. Loved it. Finally felt like myself again after last weekend too. So tomorrow I can try Max Interval circuit at 100% and we will see what happens!

Day #39 Fitness Stats

Max Recovery

Minutes:48
Calories:321
Average HR:104
Max HR:151

1 Mile Run

Minutes:
10
Calories:138
Average HR:142
Max HR:163

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: