Sunday, May 05, 2013

INSANITY - Day 27 & 28: Plyometric Cardio Circuit and Rest: Week 4 stats.

I went with my son Ethan on a field trip on Saturday, so I ended up swapping my Sunday rest and Saturday work (since I messed up my phone alarm and didn't wake up early enough on Saturday). So today I did plyo circuit and running before church. I kicked it pretty well. Also had about 2 and a half hours of hiking on Saturday at Elephant Rocks State Park and Johnson's Shut-ins State park in Missouri. Both are really nice places if you are looking for a nice day out in the midwest.

Day #28  (27 swapped out) Fitness Stats

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Minutes:45
Calories:495
Average HR:135
Max HR:166

2.1 miles - treadmill

Minutes:20
Calories:272
Average HR:146
Max HR:160

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad) Here are my stats after 3 weeks:

End of Week 4 Body Stats.

Current:
Weight: 181.4lbs
Body Fat (caliper): %14.8 (I think I'm doing it right now)
BMI: 25.3

Overall Changes:
Weight: - 4.8lbs
Neck: -0.75in
Chest: - 0.75in
Waist (at Navel): - 1.5in
Hips: -1.5in
Thigh: -0.5


No comments: