Friday, May 03, 2013

INSANITY - Day 26: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

A decent Pure Cardio / Abs day. I left happy about it.

What I was more happy about was stepping on the scale this morning and seeing that I've broken into the 170's (just barely). I am now around the weight I was at the end of my Freshmen year in college (almost 20 years ago). I am now less than 10 pounds away from my weight my Senior year in high school and 15 pounds away from my 'super ambitious goal'.

I know BMI is a debated stat, but I find it to be an easy to calculate estimate of how I'm doing. When I started paying attention to these things 4 months ago, I was 15 pounds into the obese category at almost 33 BMI. Today it looks like this



Day #26 Fitness Stats

Pure Cardio

Minutes:40
Calories:444
Average HR:132
Max HR:166

Cardio Abs

Minutes:17
Calories:151
Average HR:117
Max HR:169

Stats taken with Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: