Thursday, April 25, 2013

INSANITY - Day 18: Cardio Recovery

Today was kind of meh. Felt like I was just going through the motions. I've plateaued just a few pounds above a major milestone and that is bumming me out. I realize it's not just about weight and I'm building muscle, but ugh. I'm trying to stay off the scale for the rest of the week till sunday when I do my measurements. I'd been weighing every day for the last 100 days, but I think I need to take a break from obsessing over the number. Because when it doesn't move much for a couple weeks, or goes up a little I get discouraged and start getting off the nutrition plan trying to 'cut back' on calories.
I'm hoping this isn't an indication of the rest of my day.

Day #18 Fitness Stats

Cardio Recovery

Minutes:33
Calories:80
Average HR:79
Max HR:98

1 mile - treadmill

Minutes:10:30
Calories:121
Average HR:129
Max HR:151

Stats taken with Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: