Sunday, July 20, 2014

Saucony Kinvara Running Socks Review

I recently was checking out a new running store in Edwardsville, IL called First to The Finish and picked up a pair of Saucony Kinvara running socks and I wanted to do a quick write up about them now that I've gotten in a few runs with them.

My first impression is that they have a nice hugging fit without being tight, They also have a nice amount of cushion without being hot. I think one of the features I like best is the heel tab. It is a little thicker than the rest of the sock and really protects the back of your achilles tendon from the back of your shoe. I really like low cut socks, but the worst is when they ride down enough for chaffing to happen. The heel tab really makes that an impossibility.

I got out for a 10 mile run in them yesterday and I really didn't even have to think about socks the whole time. That is a win for me.

Overall I'm very pleased with the socks and will probably get more pairs of them in the future.

No comments: