Thursday, May 04, 2006

Placed My Order for 7

I placed my order for 7 white juggling balls today at the WJF store. So hopefully within a week I can retire my homemade, non-matched set of 5. I emailed Jason Garfield about these balls as far as finish and size. He responded that they seem to be pretty resistant to dirt buildup (my concern with buying white) and that for him they are the perfect size for juggling 7.

I guess that the only problem with this order is that it removes yet another excuse why I am not a great juggler. I can't blame it on bad equipment any more :)

I'll let you know how they are when they get here and I get a chance to use them for a practice or 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested to know. I have 6 from a toy store, but they seem quite big. I have a hard time holding 5 at a time. They are about as big as baseballs.

Unknown said...

Jason said that these are about the same size as the ones in his DVD. So the learning to juggle 3 balls clip shows the size of them. He also said that he likes them because they are a little lighter than some other beanbags he has used before, making them easier to juggle.