Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Posts, Christmas Music and Sweet Tracks

Well I got off to a pretty good start there on the XNA series, but unfortunately my lack of free time has caught up with me. I'll be posting again in the XNA series soon, I'm just not sure how soon. So for those of you who are coming here for XNA, I apologize for my lack of material. For those of you who come here for other reasons...I'm not really sure why you are coming here :)

For those of you in the St Louis area and want to come see a program of instrumental Christmas music ranging from Rock to Jazz to Classical. Come on out to the Greenville First Christian Church on Sunday, November 30th at 7:00pm. Admission is free with the donation of a canned good for the local food pantry. I'll be playing guitar along with half a dozen other very talented musicians. including Luke DeJaynes, the drummer from a great band out of St. Louis, MO, Fundamental Elements. Seriously, if you have not heard FE, check out their website, it has some of their tunes on it you can stream. Take a listen. I absolutely recommend their new album, you can get it on iTunes, it's called "The Cycle We're Livin' In".

Anyway, if you are interested in the Christmas show and you want to know where that is, it's here, we would all love for you to come out:

No comments: