Sunday, May 27, 2007

Update and an Observation

Well, its been a while since my last post. We are now very close to completing our paperwork. We have a couple more documents to get and then a lot of photocopying and notorization to get done. The a big chunk of $$$ will get us into the "waiting phase" of the adoption. At that point things will be out of our hands until we get our referal. We are getting closer all the time and it feels like it is taking for ever. I also want to thank the people who have dontated funds either through Chipin or directly to my Paypal account. Your donations certainly have helped us with the costs of this process.

On a different note, I noticed something that I do lately. When I am around my kids, I talk about myself in the 3rd person. Why do I do this? It's not like my kids don't understand the concept of the word "I". But apparently phrases like "Daddy has to go to work" are now how I talk. Well anyway, talk to you all later because Johnny is going crazy :)

3 comments:

Kevin P. Larson said...

Johnny, would you be willing to email directions on how to get google calendar and contacts on the ipod?

Kevin P. Larson said...

email address... kevinplarson@gmail.com

Katie said...

Congrats on getting through most of the paper chase!! Keep us updated, especially when you get your referral!!